At EnVille we have one goal in mind: to make the temporary insurance housing process as easy as possible for both the policyholders and the adjusters. Our caring and experienced representatives are just one phone call away. We can help find the perfect furnished short-term rental in Montreal for the policyholder and save insurance adjusters both time and money.
Our temporary insurance housing services include:
– Working with adjusters to provide housing that meets the needs of the policyholders,
– Managing the temporary living process from beginning to end,
– Providing easy billing procedures,
– Consulting with the policyholder to ensure the temporary accommodations meet their expectations,
– And providing ongoing support.
Why choose Enville’s furnished apartments over a hotel?
Overall, there are two reason why Enville’s furnished apartments are a better choice for temporary insurance housing rather than a hotel:
1. Less Expensive: If your searching for a short-term housing solution, a fully furnished apartment is cheaper than staying in a hotel. It is more of a value with no extra lodging fees or taxes, no daily charges for Internet, no parking fees, and less hassle. Plus you’ll save on dining as you can eat your meals in a private kitchen, so you won’t have to pay for expensive room service or restaurant dining. Another good point is that at EnVille’s furnished accommodations, all apartments are equipped with a washer and dryer. While hotel daily rates add up the longer you stay, corporate rentals actually reward you when you commit to longer stays.
2. Comfort: You’ll also benefit from the personal and home-like feel of our corporate housing. Hotels can be loud and closed-in, and often lack privacy. Corporate housing eliminates the transient feel of a hotel and makes you feel like you’re a part of the community at large – living like a local in a home, apartment, or condo.
Our rental coordinators are ready to listen to your concerns and quickly provide a furnished apartment matched to your expectations, so contact us today.