Tour Des Canadiens Condo For Rent: 2BR, Downtown
1288 Avenue des Canadiens Montreal, Quebec H3B 3B3 , Canada.
2 Bedroom (TC2215)
From $150 / night
Discover this 2BR Tour Des Canadiens Condo Today
Montreal Canadiens Condo Tower: this Tour des Canadiens condo for rent is located on the 22nd floor, with direct access to Bell Centre, underground city, central station, and metro. Uniquely situated in the heart of downtown Montreal, with direct underground access to the Metro station, Central train station, underground city (restaurants, shops, cinemas) as well as many downtown office towers.
- Beautiful landscaped outdoor terrace with pool, cabanas, barbecues, giant screen TV and breathtaking views.
- State-of-the-art fitness center with exercise room and aerobics/yoga room.
- Contemporary party room with bar and kitchenette.
- Exotic rain spa water experience and hydrotherapy zone.
- Ultra-modern business center with conference and presentation facilities (Wifi available throughout the building).
- Canada’s largest restaurant-sports bar to be accessed from main floor (ready in Spring 2017).
- Uniformed concierge stationed in the main lobby.
Montreal Canadiens Condo Tower is the newest skyscraper complex in Montreal, Quebec, Canada. It is located next to the Bell Centre in downtown Montreal, on Avenue des Canadiens-de-Montréal and de la Montagne Street. it is named after the Montreal Canadiens hockey team, which is a part-owner of the project.
The complex consists of 552 condos, with thirteen floors of parking and a large sports bar on the ground floor.
EnVille’s staff is available 7 days a week. If you have any queries regarding your apartment or you simply want suggestions for places to go, we are there to help you! Reserve now!Download Brochure
- Key Features
- 1 king bed / 1 double bed
- City view
- Standing shower
- Highrise building
- Washer / dryer
- Walking closet
- 1100 ft²
- 04:00 PM
- 10:00 AM
- Payment Options
Rental are 30 days minimum. All our prices are in Canadian dollars. We accept:
- Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Dinners Club)
- Bank Wire
- Cancellation Policy
There will be no charges for cancellation received ten (14) days prior to arrival. For cancellations received within ten (14) days of scheduled arrival, a charge of one (1) full month rent will be applied.
- Extra Furniture
Fees applicable for: crib, high chair, extra bed, extra parking, etc.
Pets are not permitted in this apartment.
This is a non-smoking apartment.
- Apartment Features
- Flat screen TV
- Air Conditioning
- Stove / Oven
- Refrigerator / Freezer
- Microwave oven
- Washer / Dryer
- Smoke detector
- Biweekly housekeeping ($)
- Property Amenities
- Outdoor pool
- Game Room
- 24 hours security
- Meeting room
- Building elevator
- Indoor parking ($)
Photo: Place des Arts – Downtown Montreal
Downtown, Montreal’s central hub!
A metropolis’ vitality is seen through its downtown’s energy. Montreal is no exception. Better yet, the heart of the Downtown area not only houses the business district but also a large part of Montreal’s socio-cultural life.
Discover, among others:
- The Quartier des Spectacles, with its theatres, exhibitions, and numerous institutions that house the yearly festivals and world-renowned events;
- The Palais des Congrès (Montreal’s convention center);
- Montreal’s underground network, with its shops and pedestrian links measuring over 33 km (over 20 miles);
- Sainte-Catherine Street, the longest shopping street in Canada;
Truly at the crossroads of North America and Europe, Montreal is unlike any other metropolis. Cosmopolitan and vibrant, it leaves a delightful mark on its visitors. Whether it is for a short term stay or a longer one, the city is full of activities and events to discover year-round.
Montreal, like its residents, is both welcoming and friendly. Life in the ity follows the seasons, with summers rich in celebrations and an atmosphere favorable to relaxation, it will be impossible to remain indifferent.
What are some things to do in Montreal? See our non-exhaustive list that includes some must-do tips so you can truly discover what the city offers!
Mount Royal Park
The lungs of the city! The belvederes are ideally located at the top of Mount Royal and offer a breathtaking view of Downtown. In addition to the trails for hiking fans, the park has numerous attractions, such as Beaver Lake, historical monuments, and cultural events like Tam-Tams. The latter activity takes place during the summer and attracts party enthusiasts at the foot of the George-Étienne Cartier Monument.
It’s the symbol of the city and its unique architecture can be seen even before landing in Montreal! The Olympic Park was the home of the 1976 Olympic Games and to this day continues to offer must-see sights: the Tour du Parc (Park Tower), considered to be the highest inclined tower in the world, the Olympic Stadium, the park’s esplanade, which regularly houses cultural events, etc.
The Place des Arts
Strategically located in the heart of Montreal, it is the largest cultural complex in Canada. The complex is made up of 5 theatres including the renowned Maisonneuve Theatre. For fans of summer festivals, it is the place to be. The number of Montrealers turning up for the events is always impressive!
Other Montreal attractions
The city has so many places to (re) discover that it is hard to create an exhaustive list. Montreal has so much to offer its visitors! Among the other attractions, we can recommend:
- The Jean-Talon Market, in the heart of Little Italy. It is one of the largest open air market in North America;
- The Botanical Gardens, with 75 hectares of land and a collection of 22,000 plant species;
- The Plateau Mont-Royal neighborhood, with its restaurants, bars, and cultural events;
- Saint-Joseph’s Oratory and its interior 60 m dome, the 3rd largest in the world;
- Museums: Museum of Modern Arts, Montreal Museum of Fine Arts, Grévin Museum, etc. Montreal is definitely a major cultural center;
- The Gay Village and its trendy bars as well as its many theatres;
And much more! Discover the Downtown Area’s most popular sights and top things to do. Check our Blog!